Monday, July 6, 2009

June Reads

Wow! June was even better than May with 16 books read. That puts me at 75 for the year so far, well on my way to my goal of 100 for the year. Here's the list with my grades:

1. Among the Imposters by Margaret Peterson Haddix B


2. A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn B+


3. Dangerous Secrets by Lisa Marie Rice C+


4. Sisters by Danielle Steel D


5. Hidden Agendas by Lora Leigh DNF


6. If You Desire by Kresly Cole B+


7. The Dangerous Duke by Christine Wells B-/C+


8. A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick B+


9. Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James A+++


10. Among the Betrayed by Margaret Peterson Haddix B+


11. Guilty Pleasures by Laurell Hamilton A-


12. Warlord Wants Forever (novella) Kresley Cole A-


13. Under the Wishing Star by Diane Farr A-


14. You Don't Know Jack by Erin McCarthy C+


15. Fragment by William Fahy B


16. Laughing Corpse by Laurell Hamilton B+


The best book that I read this month and even this year is Practice Makes Perfect. This was fantabulous. Julie James lifted me out of my living room and 7 hours later deposited me back to my couch, breathless and with a smile on my face.


Also, I started the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter books. These are totally addictive.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to get into Kresley Cole but I see her reviewed favorably all over so I feel like I need to try again.

    I finally picked up Just the Sexiest Man Alive and am looking forward to it.

    Hopefully July is shaping up as well.

    ReplyDelete