Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Book Fairy

I've never seen her; I suspect she is invisible to the naked eye. She waits until no one is home to bestow her gifts. With a wave of her wand she deposits a neat little package, filled with those items most necessary to my happiness and sanity, books. Just yesterday the Fairy dropped of the following items:
  1. Madness of Ian Mackenzie by Jennifer Ashley
  2. A Hunger Like No Other by Krelsey Cole
  3. View to a Kiss by Caroline Linden
  4. If You Desire by Kresley Cole
  5. Passion by Lisa Valdez
  6. Beyond Heaving Bosoms by Sarah Wendell and Candy Tan
  7. At Last Comes Love by Mary Balogh
  8. Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye

While I am grateful for her gifts, I don't understand why she brings me more books when I ALREADY HAVE SO MANY!

No comments:

Post a Comment